Access the online scheduling site by clicking here.
The Living Faith Fellowship Photo Directory Committee has been working hard to develop a photo directory for the church. All attenders are encouraged to sign up at home between October 6 and November 7 using the link below. Sign-ups at church will also be available October 5, 12, 19, and 26. These Sundays will allow you to have face to face contact with a committee member to sign up online.
The goals of creating a photo directory include:
1. To know other families in the church on a personal basis
2. To develop a 3 ring binder directory, that can be added to as new families join. The binders are free to church with 200 families participating.
3. To express the purpose and mission of Living Faith Fellowship as we work and worship together.
4. To help new attenders to get acquainted.
5. To build faith connections, community, and commitment among attenders.
A Photo Director “Connections Letter” will be sent by e-mail with information on a separate sheet regarding dates, times, how to get an appointment, and coupons that can be used – e.g. $5.00 Feed The Need Coupon for bringing a can of food; $10.00 online sign-up coupon for signing up online with e-mail; 20% Senior Citizen discount for families over 60.
“Worship, The Ultimate Priority” is the title of Pastor Doug’s sermon for Sunday, October 26, 2014. The notes for this sermon can be downloaded here.
Please join us for worship at our church facility, 33rd and I Streets, in Kearney, Nebraska, beginning at 10:00 a.m. Sunday School for all ages begins at 9:00 a.m. Following the worship service, attenders are encouraged to bring a food item to share, and participate in the monthly brunch in the fellowship hall.
Attenders are also encouraged to sign up for a scheduled photo appointment for the church photo directory. Individuals or families can sign up at church this Sunday or on this website.
Living Faith Fellowship celebrated a Baptism Service on Sunday, October 12, 2014:
“We Are…” is the title of Pastor Doug’s devotional for October 22, 2014, which can be downloaded here. Each week’s devotional can be received via email by contacting Pastor Doug at email@example.com. His daily word of encouragement can be read by connecting with him on Facebook.
Please join us this Sunday for worship at our church facility, 33rd and I Streets, Kearney, Nebraska beginning at 10:00 a.m. Sunday School for all ages begins at 9:00 a.m. Following worship will be a brunch for attenders to become better acquainted. If you are able, please bring food to share immediately following the worship service.
Also, please sign up for a schedule photo appointment to include your photo in the church photo directory. Sign up can be completed online in the above link, or at church on Sunday.
“Pretty Encouraging” is the title of Pastor Doug’s weekly devotional for October 15, 2014, which can be downloaded here. His devotional can be received each week via email by contacting him at firstname.lastname@example.org. His daily word of encouragement can be read by connecting with him on Facebook.
Please join us for worship each Sunday at our church location, 33rd and I Streets, in Kearney, Nebraska, beginning at 10:00 a.m. Sunday School for all ages begins at 9:00 a.m.
Living Faith Fellowship, a nondenominational Bible Church with 300 + attenders, is experiencing growth and searching for an additional full time servant leader to join two others on full time staff to further God’s work for the cause of Christ in His world.
· 5 years minimum experience
· Position expectations include preaching, teaching, pastoral counseling, and outreach to complement the senior pastor and preserve the unity of spirit
· Applicants must agree with the constitution and articles of faith which can be found at http://lffkearney.com
· Job description can be found on the Web site
· Applicant to be a proven team player
· Include resume and family photo
· Interested applicants must apply by December 31, 2014
· Send information to LFFkearney@gmail.com
Applicants can download the job description for this position here.
“What Pleases The Lord” is the title of Pastor Doug’s sermon for Sunday, October 12, 2014. Part of a series entitled “What Pleases The Lord“, the sermon notes can be downloaded here.
Please join us for worship each Sunday at our church facility, 33rd and I Streets, Kearney, Nebraska beginning at 10:00 a.m. Sunday School for all ages begins at 9:00 a.m.