The recent death of our pastor, Doug Shada, has launched us on a quest for a man to take up the mantle of leadership. One of the most important pillars of LFF is “Love for the least, last, and lost.” This pillar is reflected in the ministry, mission commitment, and decision making of the church.
We pray and believe God will call the right man.
If you feel this calling, please:
• Send a cover letter and resume (with family photo). Email to our search committee chairperson, Dick Pierce at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Dick Pierce, 33560 Hwy 183, Miller, NE 68858.
• Be prepared to answer a questionnaire and provide references (after initial screening by our search committee).
• Submit to a 3rd-party background check.
• Be willing to give an initial phone interview or skype.
• Attend in-person for an interview with our MLT and give a sermon to the congregation.
• Apply by Aug 1, 2018; however, position remains open until filled.
For complete details, print our LFF_PastorJobDescription.